Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered by another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs including the DoIs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and referecing requirement outlined at Author Guidelines. The manuscript is also prepared based on the template.
- Upload a cover letter which declares the originality of the paper.
- Suggest 2 to 3 potential reviewers (with their names, affiliations & emails) in "Comments for the Editor".